Are you looking for a new challenge and ready to jump into our “Blue Ocean”? Tracks Inspector is an innovative solution that will disruptively change the way law enforcement investigates digital evidence. We are seeking an individual to lead the penetration of Tracks Inspector in the Benelux market, in cooperation with our channel partners. This is a great opportunity to join a young dynamic software company, based in Den Haag, with a unique position in the digital forensics market. The role will involve travel across Benelux, and as the company grows, the opportunity to expand into additional territories.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Build Pipeline against sales targets.
- Open up new sales opportunities via marketing, social media and direct personal contact.
- Ensure successful customer references by establishing quality customer relations and advocating for their success.
- Represent sales requirements into Marketing and Product development.
- Work with our partners to build the competence and confidence in selling the solution.
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience
- Consistent, referencable sales success.
- Experience selling to Law Enforcement an advantage
- Experience selling digital forensics an advantage
- Native Dutch speaker, and with good English
- Experienced working in a channel environment
About Tracks Inspector
Tracks Inspector BV is a young and growing company. We have experience in designing, implementing and testing user friendly and intuitive web-based interfaces, scalable distributed architectures and automated digital forensics. We build and sell Tacks Inspector, a standard product that puts digital forensics in the hands of investigators, and we build custom software for customers in the public security and safety sector. We are partner in The Hague Security Delta where businesses, governments, and knowledge institutions work together on innovations and knowledge in the field of cyber security and forensics.
Please send an email with your CV to Frank Coggrave (coggrave at tracksinspector.com). For questions call +44 7879 295615.
Acquisition is not appreciated.